Udemy – Become a Scrum Guru the Easiest Way: Ultimate Scrum Guide [100% off]
Scrum is by far the most popular of the Agile frameworks for developing complex products. This course provides a working knowledge of the Scrum framework — the underlying principles, practices, techniques and skills necessary for you to succeed as a Scrum Master. If you are already on a Scrum team you will learn how to become a change agent to help your team achieve a higher level of success.
During the development of this course, my main focus remained on making this learning process easy and fun. I like teaching with a straight-to-the-point/no-fluff approach. This course has a good mix of video lectures, pdf guides, and quizzes in order to help you understand the objectives.
The course is a little over 1.5 hours and will also include resources for you to help out with the certification! I will eventually add practice exam questions as we progress in this class. There are several exercise files included in this course and more resources will be added on a weekly basis. You will go through the following 7 sections:
1. What is Scrum?
2. What are the 3 Scrum Roles?
3. What is the Process?
4. What are the 4 Scrum Ceremonies?
5. What are the 3 Artifacts of Scrum?
6. What are the 5 Values of Scrum?
7. What are the Top Scrum Terms?
By the end of this course you will be able to:
Describe the Scrum framework to others
- roles and responsibilities
- use of each artifact
- purpose of each meeting/ceremony
Explain the difference between the Scrum framework and other processes and systems
- contrast with Waterfall
- contrast ScrumMaster role with traditional roles
- contrast the Scrum product backlog with traditional requirements
Be a successful Scrum Master for a Scrum team
- be a change agent leader
- facilitate each type of Scrum meeting
- know how to detect and correct potential impediments to Scrum success
- help a team adopt Scrum or improve their use of Scrum
- have conversations about process, structures and values
- use several conflict resolution techniques
Help a Scrum team plan successfully
- plan a release
- plan a sprint
- create/maintain a prioritized product backlog
Udemy Coupon Code : https://www.udemy.com/scrummaster/?couponCode=FacebookDiscount1221