Udemy – Apple Watch – Basics to Pro – Learn by Making 20 Real Apps [100% off] Worth $199!
iOS Swift 1.2 is Apple’s latest language for developing iOS applications. Apple Watch – Basics to pro course is a complete Apple Watch Development course in Swift 1.2. The course has been designed on astep-by-step approach starting with the basics reaching to the professional level. There will be total 20 real applications developed in this course.
As Apple WatchKit is an extension, a special focus has been put how the extension apps work on Apple Watch with the following key topics and lot more,
- Swift Fundamentals
- WatchKit App Architecture
- Interface Objects
- App Groups to share the Information
- Two Way Data Communication between Apple Watch and Parent Application
- Cloud Based Applications – Parse
You will find each project demonstrated in the course as a fully working app. The complete assets required for the projects along with final project files are available for students to download.
A quiz is given at the end of each section for you to test your knowledge and exercises are given as well at various stages of the course. Student names who submit the complete and working projects for the exercise will be displayed in the relevant lectures.
If you are
- Totally new to programming,
- Have already worked on Objective-C and want to learn iOS 8 Swift and Apple Watch Development
- Already know iOS programming, Objective-C, Swift Language, Apple Watch Development and want to enhance your skills,
- Want to make your own iOS applications for Apple Watch
This course is for you.
Sign Up Now and Start Making Your Own Apps for Apple Watch.