Udemy – AngularJs for the Real World – Learn by creating a WebApp [100% off] Worth $119!
Take this course and learn how to speed up your development thanks to AngularJS.
AngularJS is totally free and it was originally created by a Google team of developers. At the minute there are more then 1.3K contributors on GitHub and the community is really wide. There are a plenty of documentation, tutorials, examples and fiddles in additions to discussion groups, specialized sites and forums where you can find inspiration or solutions to common problems.
If you are new to AngularJS, no worries. I will drive you through the main topics and will not assume that you are already familiar with the framework.
On the other hand, If you already know AngularJS, you know that it can be as sweet as a rainbow unicorn or as bitter as your worst nightmare: this is why we will teach teach you a few best practices as well as examples of patterns and anti-patterns all over the course, so that you’ll learn a more efficient and clear way of coding your NG apps.
Content and Overview
In this course you’ll find 5+ hours of video content; source code is provided for each lesson and in general there will be 2 downloadable attachments per lesson: the start and final source code; this will let you double check that your changes are correct as long as you proceed throughout each chapter. Links to external resources are also provided where useful. Last but not least, I will support you with each question you might have.
The course is divided in 11 sections, each one consisting in several videos (more than 55 in total) where we will cover the different components of the AngularJS framework.
By the end of course, you will:
- Know how to install AngularJS and how its architecture is built; (Installation, MVW approach)
- Acquire familiarity with the main Angular components: modules, controllers, routing, 2 way data binding, dependency injection, prototypical inheritance, scopes, filter, directives, services and templating;
- We will talk a lot about forms, user data validation and filtering. You will learn how to implement a robust form with validation, thanks to Angular Forms and its built-in validation. In other words you will learn how to improve the user experience of your application;
- acquire knowledge about all the built-in directives such as ng-repeat, ng-if, ng-switch, ng-show & ng-hide, ng-model, ng-controller and so on;
- Learn about the Angular built-in services, focusing on the $http service that will help you handling XHR;
- You will learn how to use it to query a webserver and handle responses with promises;
- Be able to build a full Backend Mock to test your application, by using the Angular $HttpBackend service in the NgMock module;.
- We will learn how to implement CRUD functionalities: a set of APIs (create-read-update-delete) required in pretty much every WebApp;
- We will dedicate a some lessons to custom directives: first a simple implementation then we will unveil the secrets of the “link function”, how to isolate the scope and how to make the directive reusable with any application.
What you will obtain at the end of the course
At the end of the course you will have a deep understanding of the basic concepts of AngularJS, and you will be ready to start your next project by using this great framework.
Share with your friends :