Udemy – AngularJS Cookbook: Recipes For Common Scenarios [80% off]
In this course, I’m gonna show you real world solutions to common application using AngularJS. Each section is targeted for beginners while focusing on more advanced concepts.
- AngularJS: Modules, Built-in Directives, Controllers, Views, Templates, Services and Custom Directives
- Writing Angular Unit Tests and E2E Tests for Controllers, Directives and Filters.
- Using Node and Bower to manage dependencies.
- Learning How to Build, Deploy and Run Angular Apps
- Creating Custom Filters and Directives
- Configuring Routes, Hashbang URLs and Pretty URLs
- Consuming and Calling RESTful Webservices
- Using Promises and dealing with multiple webservice calls
- Creating Mock Objects In Unit Tests
- Writing Angular Forms With Angular 1.4
This course is a helpful but not mandatory Ramp Up Course for “AngularJS: Write it Like A Pro.”
Share with your friends :