Udemy – AirBnb : AirBnb Hacks for Maximizing Profits for Your Pad [100% off] Worth $297!
Find Out How to Use Airbnb, Accept Bookings,Choose Your Guests,Price your rental, And Offer Discounts. Can I just say, AirBNB is awesome. I love the sharing economy! In this video course, I will give you some background and tips to keep YOU on top of YOUR game as an AirBNB host.
Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit, have you always wanted to run your own business, do you enjoy meeting new people and sharing stories of your travels and life or do you enjoy taking friends and family on tours around your city when they come to visit?
Or perhaps you live in a house or apartment that has more space then you need if this sounds like you then perhaps you should register to be a host with Airbnb .com as a host for Airbnb, you will be a will to use your entrepreneurial spirit finding use for all that unused space or extra bedroom in your home, meet new and interesting people and share your city or town with like-minded travelers.
What is Airbnb? ( Just in case YOU dont know)
Airbnb is a massive network of owners and guests that only seems to be growing bigger as the economy continues to tank and spendable income continues to shrink.
As of 2015, Airbnb has hosted over 10 million guest stays at more than 550,000 properties across 175 countries and 26,000 cities.
Over 6 million guest stays in 2013, more than double the total in 2012. Of these 6 million stays, only 1/3 were within the United States.
The remainder was spread across the globe, further supporting the fact that Airbnb has a substantial international presence that is only getting stronger.
Now is the perfect time to take advantage of this incredible opportunity.
So FACTS about AirBNB:
“To date, tens of millions of travelers have chosen Airbnb to experience cities not as tourists, but as locals.”
“Airbnb travelers stay longer and spend more in diverse neighborhoods throughout the city.”
“Hundreds of thousands of hosts worldwide have welcomed these travelers into their homes. Hosting helps make ends meet.”
“The Airbnb community benefits local economies across the world by supporting residents and local businesses, and encouraging cultural exchange.”
Airbnb now has over 350,000 hosts, who are just ordinary people, renting their spaces in 192 countries. Last year alone, they booked 10 million rental nights in homes, apartments, rooms, and spaces just like yours.
Can you really earn Full-time Income using “AirBnb” ?
YES YOU CAN……….A private room on Airbnb rents for an average $120 / night.
The average amount an Airbnb host earns annually from temporarily renting out their space is$7,350…think for a second..what could you do with an extra $7,350 per year?
People all over the world are constantly on the go and traveling. Whether it is for business or pleasure. Therefore, there is always going to be a consistent market for clean, reliable and reasonably priced places to stay all over the world and being a host with Airbnb will allow you to take advantage of this marketplace, and as the host.
You can decide exactly what sort of individuals you feel comfortable hosting everyone from young college kids on their post-graduation Odyssey or a nice couple celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary, or taking their dream vacation or anyone in between Airbnb allows you to share your space with all walks of life and gain all sorts of interesting perspectives on the world and get paid for the privilege.
Look around you. Do you have extra space where you are living? Do you ever leave for the weekend or go home for the holidays?
If you’re like me, or really anyone else, I’m sure you can think of a time where you have unused space.
What you will learn in This Airbnb Course:
- Learn How to Write SUPER Descriptions That Produce Consistent Bookings
- Find out How to Get to the Top of Airbnb Search Results ( it is easier than you think)
- Build Your Listing Quickly with Our Airbnb BEST practices Free with Course!
- Get Tips, Tricks and Our Top Secrets HACKS for Earning Extra outside your listings
- Preparing your pad/apartment/house – (Making your rental SUPER guest friendly…)
- Making your AirBnb Listing presentable – (What to be sure and do to impress…)
- Cleaning and Housekeeping – (Cleaning costs and cleaning duties…)
- Going the extra mile – (Nice touches & treats that make a difference…)
- How to write up a A Killer Airbnb Listing – (How to get your listing to stand out from the competition…)
- Airbnb Listing Tips – (Titles/Pictures/Write Ups all covered in detail…)
- Pricing Your Listing – (Rental prices and seasonal variations to maximize income…)
- Pricing Strategies – (Use to maximize your number of nights rented...)
- Your Pad Rules – (Creating your own guide for short-term renters…)
- Extra Charges – (Cleaning charges and security deposits…)
- Guest Problems – (Dealing with broken items, and damaged items…)
- Conflict Resolution – (Guests who want to leave & issuing refunds…)
- Accepting Bookings – (How to choose guests and review them…)
- Airbnb Host Guarantee $1,000,000 insurance for your pad – (Guarantee to protect your home from damage…)
- Smoking or Drinking – (How you set the rules when accepting guests...)
So if you think sharing your home with the Airbnb community might be the perfect entrepreneurial opportunity and this course is going to teach you the ins and outs of operating your home as a B&B everything from how to register with the site and become a host to how to prepare your home or space for your first visitors.
By the end of this course you will have a solid foundation on which to build a career as a Airbnb entrepreneur.
I’m so confident that you’re going to love this course and find a tremendous amount of value in it, that I guarantee that if you’re not 100% satisfied, that I’ll give you a full refund within 30 days of your purchase.
This course could easily sell for hundreds of dollars. I personally know of gurus out there who are charging hundreds, even thousands of dollars for a fraction of the information contained in this Udemy Course.
As with all my courses:
- The initial low price will increase shortly – the course is currently $ 297, but will next increase to $ 397
- You have unlimited lifetime access at no extra costs ever !!!
- All future additional lectures, bonuses, etc in this course are always free
- There’s an unconditional, never any questions asked full 30 day money back in full guarantee
- My help is always available to you if you get stuck or have a question – my support is legendary in Udemy.
PSS: Do you really want to be a “Successful AirBnb Host” ? Do you really want to enjoy a lifestyle that you only dream about now?
PSSS: It will take hard work. It will take perseverance. But if you can honestly answer “Yes” then there is no reason why you can’t start building your AirBnB Empire today.
This will be a truly interactive course with additional bonus routines added over the course of the first year, inspired by the feedback from students.
Click the “Take This Course” button, on the top right because every hour you delay is costing you money…Scroll up and Enroll Now!
Udemy Coupon Code : https://www.udemy.com/make-money-with-airbnb/?couponCode=yolo
Share with your friends :