Udemy – ACCA F5 Performance Management – Complete Course [100% off] Worth $91!
→ ∆ IMPORTANT NOTE I:
This course is on sale 70% OFF for a limited time. The price will go up to the original price on August 1, 2015!
→ ∆ IMPORTANT NOTE II:
The format of this course is set out in a way that will walk students through ACCA F5 Performance Management syllabus step by step.
- In each week of this 10-week course a new topic will be introduced
- Week 1 starts on September 1st
- Each week will be concluded with a sum-up quiz
- Regular updates on Technical Articles will be posted
- Each week an open question session will be held to answer the students questions on Saturdays from 10:00am till 1:00pm CET.
ACCA F5 Performance Management is the first ACCA course on Udemy. It is designed specifically for ACCA students who tend to pass the Performance Management exam at first attempt.
I am Anar Heydarli, an ACCA Member since October 2013. I passed all of 14 ACCA exams at FIRST ATTEMPT, while scoring high enough to achieve placewinning ranks in ACCA global statistics. Below are some of my scores in ACCA exams:
- June 2013 ACCA Top affiliate – According to the results of ACCA June 2013 Exam Session I became 1st place top affiliate in Azerbaijan – 42ndworldwide place;
- June 2013 ACCA P4 – Advanced Financial Management – According to the results of ACCA June 2013 Exam Session I attained the highest mark in individual ACCA Paper P4 Advanced Financial Management in Azerbaijan and 74 mark – 11th worldwide place;
- June 2013 ACCA P7 – Advanced Audit and Assurance – According to the results of ACCA June 2013 Exam Session I attained the highest mark in individual ACCA Paper P7 INT Advanced Audit and Assurance in Azerbaijan and 66 mark – 19th worldwide place
- June 2012 ACCA P1 – Governance, Risk and Ethics – According to the results of ACCA June 2012 Exam Session I attained the highest mark in individual ACCA Paper P1 – Governance, Risk and Ethics in Azerbaijan and 79 mark – 10th worldwide place
I have immense experience in teaching the following ACCA exam papers:
- F2 Management Accounting
- F3 Financial Accounting
- F5 Performance Management
- F7 Financial Reporting
- F8 Audit and Assurance
- F9 Financial Management
- P1 Governance, Risk and Ethics
- P4 Advanced Financial Management
- P5 Advanced Performance Management
- P7 Advanced Audit and Assurance As the result of such broad experience with ACCA exams and working with students from different backgrounds face to face as well as through online courses, I have developed a solid approach on explaining challenging areas in F5 Performance Management course.
ACCA have scheduled the F5 Performance Management course on 9 December 2015. Therefore I organised the course in the following format for the students to get the most out of it and be prepared for the BIG DAY:
- I have uploaded introduction videos to the following topics in the syllabus:
- Explanation and application of cost accounting techniques;
- Application of decision-making techniques to facilitate business decisions and promote efficient and effective use of scarce business resources, appreciating the risks and uncertainty inherent in business and controlling those risks;
- Identification and application of appropriate budgeting techniques and methods for planning and control;
- Use standard costing systems to measure and control business performance and to identify remedial action;
- Identify and discuss performance management information and measurement systems and assess the performance of an organisation from both a financial and non-financial viewpoint, appreciating the problems of controlling divisionalised businesses and the importance of allowing for external aspects.
- I am keeping the above 5 topics as general topics and developing subtopics on these. On a weekly basis you will receive a new notification through Udemy announcing the new lectures uploaded. This approach will help the students have weekly learning objectives and keep on track throughout the course. Following this approach and curriculum the students will be better prepared for the EXAM DAY.
- The curriculum includes TWO MOCK EXAMS throughout the course. Exams will be held online and the Students will have 3 hours to address 5 questions – JUST LIKE IN REAL EXAM.
- The online discussion forum is always open for Q&A
- There are quizzes for each and every subtopic to enhance the learning.
Let’s make it together to the next ACCA exam session! Good Luck!