Udemy – 18 Life-Changing Ideas from the World’s Smartest People [100% off]
Learn simple ideas from the world’s smartest people to completely transform every area of your life.
Ralph Waldo Emerson said everyone should make their own bible. This course is the bible I wish I had 10 years ago. It’s what I wish I was taught in school before learning to read.
And now you can learn directly from some of the most successful and influential people, both alive and from the past, and use their ideas to guide your life.
About this course:
- Almost everything in here are direct ideas from everyone from Buddha to Charles Darwin to Larry King
- Lessons from Aristotle, Buddha, Roger Federer, Ralph Waldo Emerson, Lao Tzu, Charles Darwin, Warren Buffett, Larry King and more…
- Full, free lifetime access
- Many lectures to be added soon, and you get access free
Here’s what you’ll learn inside:
- The 4 areas to prioritize if you want to experience maximum fulfillment
- Aristotle’s key to achieving all your goals
- The Buddha’s key to making the most out of life
- Roger Federer and Ralph Waldo Emerson on maximum positivity and happiness
- Lao Tzu, the father of Taoism, on letting things go that hold you back
- Charles Darwin, who popularized evolution theory, on optimum health
- Warren Buffett, the most successful investor of the 20th century, on living your dreams
- Larry King’s lesson on deep and lasting relationships
Ultimately, it’s important to have your own bible. My goal in this course is to share with you some ideas I think can guide you to the correct action, guide you to happiness and guide you to success throughout life.
To start learning now, just click the “take this course” button.
I look forward to taking this journey together.