Working remotely from home in virtual teams could be thefuture of workas we know it.
Why? The reasons are simple.
- 86% of employees preferto work from home
- 30%of employees report higher productivitywhile remote
- Companies that allow remote work experience have a whopping 50%lowerannual turnover
- 87%of employees say they are moreengaged, not less, when working from home
- 68%of job seekers say that the option to work remote would greatly increasetheir interest in a position
- 65%of employees say they would strongly considerleaving their position for a remote position with similar pay
Remote work is a global phenomenon and it’s growing. The number of employees working remotely has grown by 4% each year for the last 5 years. Sooner or later, all companies will have to offer some kind of option to work remote otherwise they’ll risk losing talent and falling behind.
Its no wonder so many well know companies are running their entire teams without an office. Companies like Buffer, Automattic, Zapier, & Toptaljust to name a few.
But how exactly can you make sure you get the same return and the same quality work from every remote employee?
Well, thats exactly what we’re going to cover in this course.
We’ll cover how to:
- Assemble a great team of qualified, talented remote workers
- Select the best online tools to successfully complete projects
- Form great communication and leadership habits to inspire your team
- Create a virtual culture for your team over time, and
- Establish helpful policies and procedures to evaluate their performance
Understanding & implementing the best practices of remote hiring and remote management could be the difference between success and failure.
Udemy Coupon Code : https://www.udemy.com/how-to-hire-manage-virtual-teams/?couponCode=STUDIOU
Share with your friends :