(2/2016 Update) What do you get? 39 investment models/examples and companion files and counting! Preview Lecture #2 to see what I mean.
What do my students love about my courses?
I respond with in 24 hours to EVERY question (usually same day) and I provide FREE 1 on 1 office hours to students every week.
I’m not a “passive income” instructor–I love interacting with my students and answering their questions.
Are you sick and tired of real estate “systems” that turn out to just be a hard sell for another “system”?
Tired of “no money down get rich like me” real estate investing “secrets” from real estate “gurus” that leave you filled with nothing but marketing fluff?
Do you just want to know what REAL real estate investing is all about?
If you want to learn the fundamentals of real estate investing and how to actually evaluate investment opportunities the way professional investors do, keep reading.
I can’t promise I’ll help you get rich, own a yacht and two Ferraris.
But I can teach you some serious real estate investment analysis techniques.
After getting my MBA from Stanford, I worked on over $400M in real estate deals.
I took what I learned from that and put all of it in this course.
Take a look at my curriculum and compare it with other courses or “systems”.
How do I know if this course is right for me?
If you’ve EVER wanted to:
- Invest in a rental income property?
- Do a fix & flip for profit?
- Make money by hosting on Airbnb?
- Buy a piece of undeveloped land and build something? A mixed use retail center? A medical office building? A parking garage? Self storage? Or economy hotel?
- Invest with business partners but do so in a smart and fair way?
- Want to appeal to investor clients as an agent?
- Want to land an acquisitions role as an analyst/associate?
- Want to get into real estate private equity and need to get up to speed?
- Want to be able to ANALYZE any real estate opportunity?
- Look at and evaluate deals the way a professional investor would?
- Become smarter and more efficient at finding and evaluating deals than you did before?
- Get into a real estate acquisitions role (analyst or associate) in real estate i-banking or private equity (you get 20+ investment models/examples!)?
- Know what Airbnb short term rentals are all about and if it’s worth your effort?
- Become an agent who could target investor clients instead of just home buyers?
- Have professional investment analysis tools that you could use immediately to evaluate your own investment opportunities?
IF YES to any of the above, then this course is definitely for you.
What if I don’t have any real estate background?
That’s why I start you off with a heavy dose of the fundamentals so you can start learning with no background. Check out my foundational sections below.
I have some real estate background already, what could I learn from your course?
Besides everything listed above, do you know how to answer these types of questions:
- How do you know if a particular investment is WORTH your time and money?
- How do you know if property A is better than property B?
- How do you find deals that make sense for you? That fit your risk preferences and goals?
- How can you calculate your expected return on your investment?
- How would you analyze the returns for your investment company?
- How do you structure an investment with investment partners?
- How do you analyze operating assets?
For ANY type real estate investment opportunity?
If you do, then skip my course, if not, take a look at the curriculum below.
I put A LOT of stuff in here so you’re definitely going to learn something.
I’ve had folks who had over 20 years of experience find value so you can too.
I can learn all of this else where, why should I learn from you?
No you can’t. Go google how to use the waterfall structure and try to find someone that not only covers the waterfall framework in great detail but also GIVES you examples on it’s use. I’ve looked and it’s not there.
The other stuff? Same thing. You can find the descriptions and commentary, but you won’t get the detailed examples and the investment models that I give you.
Yea sure….you could search all over the internet…buy TONS of books…talk to lots of experts….go get an MBA…do ALL this research…work in real estate private equity….and do $400M+ in real estate deals also….
OR….you could just take advantage of my experience. I’ve done that and I took all that and put it into this course.
Can you make me rich from taking your course?
No way! Not just from taking the course. Anyone who promises you that is selling snake oil.
If you take my course AND apply the learnings to make smarter invests in the future, then you have a chance.
What I can guarantee is that you will leave with some serious real estate investing knowledge and techniques.
What else does this course cover besides real estate investing?
This course is ALL about and ONLY about professional real estate investing analysis concepts and techniques. So nothing else. But as you can see, just this topic is quite a bit to cover already.
Actually I do cover one more thing: I will also cover daily affirmations that help you build that “winning” mindset and I’ll have lots of sales videos that will push you to sign up for my top secret real estate system for only 12 monthly low payments of just $999. Just kidding.
What will I be able to do after I take your course?
After taking my course, you will be:
- Able to confidently use professional real estate investment techniques.
- Able to evaluate both residential AND commercial real estate opportunities.
- Able to structure investments with business partners in a smart and equitable way via the waterfall framework
- Know how to identify and mitigate investment risks.
Tell me again why I should take your course?
If you’ve read this far down, you already know why. You’ve always wanted to. So why haven’t you pulled the trigger?
Ask yourself this: “What is holding me back?”
Are you afraid you’ll actually learn what you’ve always said you would but never did?
Yeah, you’ll have to put in the time and effort. If you’re lazy, this course (or any other course) won’t be able to help you.
But if you’re serious about learning real estate investing, then I can definitely help you.
Plus, you have absolutely ZERO risk.
Udemy gives you a 30 day money back guarantee and they’re really really good on that.
But if you don’t find any value in my course after 30 days of taking my course, I’ll personally refund you.
So if you’ve read this far, you have no excuse. You have no risk at all. If you don’t sign up, it just means you aren’t serious about learning real estate investing.