Welcome to this thorough course on vectors!
You will learn how to work with vectors by solving 162 practice problems and you will acquire the knowledge you need for more advanced courses in Calculus, Physics and other fields.
What makes this course really unique is the emphasis on providing an engaging experience by including:
- Engaging visuals: If you are a visual learner (like me!) you will find this course very engaging. I’ve designed it to explain concepts with detailed and colorful slides, animations and diagrams.
- Mathematical Expressions Completely written in LaTeX:No more trying to guess what the instructor tried to write with the cursor, this course is completely written in LaTeX, a special software that interprets mathematical expressions and produces nice-looking equations and expressions. Say goodbye to handwriting!
- PDF handouts: On each section you will find PDF handouts with the diagrams presented for you to download and read while you’re on the go.
- Hands-on practice: Each section has practice problems with theirs corresponding answers for you to check your knowledge.
- Quizzes: Every section has quizzes to check your knowledge and to help you determine the areas you may need to practice a little bit more.
- Discussion Forums: You will have access 24/7 to the course discussion forums. You can ask any questions you may have and I will be very glad to help you.
I would be honored to have you as a student in this course. Looking forward to seeing you in class!
Share with your friends :