My name Carrie Kari, and I am an accredited educator, entrepreneur and business investor. My passion is to prepare young minds to succeed and thrive in the world of academics and business.
Today we live in the information age; a very competitive, high tech, knowledge based global economy. Even to survive, let alone thrive, you need to find your inner special ability, that which will allow you create value and contribute to your community. The premise of what I teach is simple: happiness and financial freedom comes from first understanding what you love to do, and to capitalize on it and to create value for others. Understanding how to create value for others is financial education. Financial education is the key survival skill of our generation.
I built this course for high school students and young adults who want to learn how they will create value by doing what they love. I also built this course for parents who want to help their child learn these skills and to mentor them for success.
Let’s get started on what this class will teach you:
1. Your wealth is just a measure of value you create for others. To create value you need to be able to first fuel and fund your ideas and investments: You do this by creating disposable income. This is the money that is left over after all of your expenses are paid for.
2. We will begin by reviewing the 4 paths you can take towards creating disposable income. I will walk you through the pros and cons of each of the 4 paths, so you can find a strategy that works for you.
3. Once you start earning, you will need to understand how to spend your earnings wisely. This is referred to as earnings allocation and I will give you some useful tips on this.
4. Once you have understood the ways in which You can Work for Money, you will need to go to the next major step: Making Money Work For You. This is the power of investing. We will look at the common ways in which people invest and the risks and rewards for each category so YOU can find an investment strategy that works for you.
5. If your ideas are big and you need more money to get started than you can earn, you will need to raise capital. So, in the final section we will learn how to raise capital to fund your investments.
What this course will not teach you:
1. This course is not a practical or hands on course that dives deep into how to use tools to make investments.
2. This course is also not an investment strategy course, so we will not look at any particular stocks, bonds, or any other investment vehicles.
3. There will be more courses following this class that will teach you the practical steps. This class is a beginner’s class that introduces several important key concepts that you need to know in order to get started.
Finally remember what this is all about; I want you to not only survive, but also succeed and thrive in this very competitive world. And you can do this by pursuing what you love, understanding how to leverage the power of investment and creating value for others you attain financial freedom. Ok, with that in mind let’s get started with the class.
Share with your friends :