****06/05/2016: Added Video & Screenshot coverage for test runs on iOS & Android****
Are you planning to start your career in the field of Automation?
Are you QA Engineer and looking to explore the mobile automation world?
Do you want to master Appium(Selenium 3.0) for Android & IOS Platforms
Then this is the ideal course for you!!!
In this Appium training course, attendees will learn from scratch assuming that you have no experience with automation.
- Learn Why Appium over other open source mobile automation tools
- Understanding Appium Architecture
- Setting up Pre-requisites and Installing Appium on Windows & Mac OS X
- Working with Built-In Apps on Android Platform(Phone,Clock…)
- Working with Native Apps on Android & IOS Platforms
- Working with Mobile Web Browser on Android & IOS Platforms
- Performing various mobile gestures(Long Press, Multi Touch, Drag & Drop, Swipe)
- Working with various mobile controls on IOS(Sliders,Switches, PickerWheel….)
- Identifying mobile elements using Appium Inspector, UIAutomatorViewer
- Locating elements using- XPath, CSS,Class, Name, Screen Coordinates(x,y),IOSUIAutomation,AndroidUIAutomator
- Creating Page Factory Model framework for Mobile Apps
- Creating provisioning profile to test development app on real IOS device
- Integrating Appium with SauceLabs for distributing tests on the cloud
- Integrating Appium with Continuous Integration tool- Jenkins
- Dynamic parametrization of Desired Capabilities through Maven & Jenkins
- Launch Appium programmatically on Windows & mac
- Record Video and Capture Screenshots for test runs on iOS & Android
If you still haven’t made up your mind attending this course,
Check out the free previews to understand more what this course has to offer
After completing these course you can start writing automation scripts and building mobile frameworks across IOS & Android platforms for Web, Native, Hybrid Apps
Implement Page Factory Approach Framework for Mobile Native Apps by the end of the course
Share with your friends :