PostgreSQL is a very popular , advanced, open-source object-relational database management system used by a lot of organizations.
It is a very robust database management system.
Any software or a web application will typically do these set of operations called C.R.U.D.
CRUD Stands for
In this course we will be using SQL and PostgreSQL to perform CRUD operations .
What we will learn include:
- How to install PostgreSQL Database Server
- How to Load a sample database into PostgreSQL Server
- How to Create a database and table
- How to insert data into a table
- How to query and retrieve data from a table
- How to update existing data inside a table
- How to delete data from a table
- How to sort retrieved data from a table
- How to Filter data using WHERE clause
- How to remove duplicate data
- How to use subqueries to query and retrieve data
- How to group data using GROUP BY clause
- How to use the HAVING clause to group data
100% OFF Limited TIme
Udemy Coupon Code : SQL CRUD Operations with PostgreSQL | Udemy