- Suitable to Become
1. SAP FICO (Financial Accounting & Management Accounting) Consultant, SAP FICO Superuser, SAP FICO Core-User, SAP FICO End-User *****
2. SAP FICO_GL Accountant
3. SAP FICO_ Accounts Payable Accountant
4. SAP FICO_Accounts Receivable Accountant
5. Domain Expert or anyone who wants to become SAP Consultant.
SAP FICO ECC Notes Attached to Section-2 Videos Resources .
SAP S/4 HANA Notes Attached to Section-19 Video Resource.
Course is designed to become Successful SAP FICO Consultant with practical understanding of All Typical Business Process in SAP FICO
Complete Configuration Notes will be Provided for your reference.
SAP FI stands for Financial Accounting and it is one of important modules of SAP ERP. It is used to store the financial data of an organization. SAP FI helps to analyze the financial conditions of a company in the market. It can integrate with other SAP modules like SAP SD, SAP PP, SAP MM, SAP SCM, etc.
SAP Controlling (CO) is another important SAP module offered to an organization. It supports coordination, monitoring, and optimization of all the processes in an organization. SAP CO includes managing and configuring master data that covers cost and profit centers, internal orders, and other cost elements and functional areas.
This tutorial will be extremely useful for professionals who aspire to learn the ropes of SAP FICO and implement it in practice. It is especially going to help consultants who are mainly responsible for implementing Financial Accounting and Cost Accounting with SAP ERP Financials.
** Disclaimer **
- SAP is a registered trademark of SAP AG in Germany and many other countries. I am NOT associated with SAP.
- SAP software and SAP GUI are proprietary SAP software. Neither Udemy nor me are authorized to provide SAP Access.
100% OFF Limited Time
Udemy Coupon Code : SAP FICO (Finance & Controlling ) Simplified For Beginners | Udemy