This course is about Retro Vintage and Badge logo Design.I will be covering my process of thinking and how I go about making these types of logos.
I designed this course especially for students who are just starting in Logo design and here is what you gonna be learning:
- So, we going to start by a general introduction to the design thinking process I work with to solve all my design problems.
- Then we’ll see different question you can ask during the brief to get the most information for your logo design process.
- I will also be addressing some common problems that you will face as a logo designer, things like copyrighting focus groups and similar looking logos.
- I’ll show you how I generate Ideas by sketching and searching on the internet.
- Then well jump to illustrator where I’ll show you how to create different badges.
- Well see Different technique for making a vector.
- Different techniques for making decorative like banners and laurels.
- How to choose the right font and pair fonts together.
- How to choose the right colors and work with ASE COLORS.
- Then After that you would want to learn how to apply texture.
- WE also see how you can mock up different images in Photoshop because mock-ups are super necessary.
- And finally, I’ll show you how to present your logo in Illustrator and InDesign.
- There are also downloadable documents one is about the course notes very important to read.
- And one about colors associations.
Logo Design is a very complex process, and making these types of logos is even harder. So taking this course will certainly help you in your journey but you need to practice,If you don’t practice you can’t do it.
Of the journey from client brief to finished work. Different solutions can be produced for any given brief and these can differ widely in levels of creativity,practicality and budget. So, my process is different from a design agency because I’m working usually with very tight deadlines and budget.