PVSOL is one of the world’s most famous, reputable, and widely used PV solar systems design software. It’s used in the process of design, visualization, and optimization of solar PV systems.
Using PVSOL Premium will allow you to work faster, smarter, and leads to quicker projects’ completion. It will also help you get a wider look at the parameters of the design of PV systems that will help improve your general understanding of the solar PV systems.
In this course, we will not only explain the different design parameters that are part of PVSOL premium software design models. We will also have real-life examples of solar PV systems design using the software.
In each section, there will be :
- Videos: Explaining in step-by-step approach how to use, calculate or predict each design parameter of the different solar PV system models used in PVSOL Premium 7.5 (Grid-Connected Full Feed-in, Grid-Connected with Electrical Appliances, and Grid-Connected with Electrical Appliances and Battery System )
- Notes: Helping students remember the most important tips, and points explained in every lecture. Also, containing graphs, plots, and solved examples that will help students study the course’s material
- Knowledge Check Quizzes: Questions to check students understanding of the most critical points and ideas that the students should grasp in order to be efficient users of the software
The course also includes :
- Practical Labs and Case Studies: Real-life examples and case studies of PV solar systems design according to customer requirements and targets to help the students understand how to read, interpret, and achieve customer’s targets using the software
- Design Resources & Tools: Suggested online design tools, and resources. Also, Excel sheet that helps the designer predict the PV system’s financial performance to save time and work efficiently
Always ready for your questions and any inquiry.
Hope you enjoy the course, and wishing you the best of luck in your career.