The Procurement Management (PMI – PMP) is course 26 of 28 of the Project Management Professional Certification Program (PMI-PMP).
Project success doesn’t depend just on how well the project team performs, it also depends on the reliable delivery of required materials, products and services from external sources. This is where the procurement management processes come in.
In this course, you will learn all aspects of managing the procurement of contracted goods and services. From choosing suitable vendors and managing relationships with sellers, to monitoring procurement activities, and making changes and corrections when necessary.
1. Inputs to Conduct Procurements
2. Tools and Techniques to Conduct Procurements
3. Outputs of Conduct Procurements
4. Inputs to Control Procurements
5. Controlling Project Procurements
6. Outputs of Control Procurements
7. Exercise: Managing and Controlling Procurements
That’s it! Now go ahead and push that “Take this course” button, and see you on the inside!