The Plan and Manage Communications (PMI – PMP) is course 19 of 28 of the Project Management Professional Certification Program (PMI-PMP).
Regardless of the nature of your project, you’re a bridge builder. That’s your job as a project manager. To build bridges between all of the stakeholders, both inside and outside your company.
And communication is how you do it. It’s what you’ll use to keep everyone informed, engaged, and all pulling in the same direction. In this course, you’ll learn how to create a communications management plan. And then how to manage the flow of information in accordance with the plan.
1. Project Communications Overview
2. Inputs to Plan Communications Management
3. Communication Requirements Analysis
4. Communication Channels
5. Communication Models
6. Communication Methods and Technologies
7. Outputs of Plan Communications Management
8. Inputs to Manage Communications
9. Tools and Techniques of Manage Communications
10. Outputs of Manage Communications
11. Exercise: Plan and Manage Project Communications
That’s it! Now go ahead and push that “Take this course” button, and see you on the inside!