The Plan and Acquire Resources (PMI – PMP) is course 17 of 28 of the Project Management Professional Certification Program (PMI-PMP).
Unless you plan to do all the work on your project yourself, you’re going to need to put a team together. That’s not as easy as it sounds. You have to have people with the right mix of skills and expertise to make up a high- performing team.
You will need to be able to identify and acquire all the resources you’ll need for project success. In this course, you’ll learn how to develop a resource management plan.
You’ll also learn best practices for estimating and acquiring necessary resources, developing and managing the project team, and optimizing resources throughout the project.
1. Project Resource Management Overview
2. Inputs to Plan Resource Management
3. Plan Resource Management Tools and Techniques
4. RACI Charts
5. Outputs of Plan Resource Management
6. The Estimate Activity Resources Process
7. Inputs to Estimate Activity Resources
8. Tools and Techniques to Estimate Activity Resources
9. The Bottom-up Estimating Technique
10. Estimate Activity Resources Outputs
11. The Resource Breakdown Structure
12. Inputs to Acquire Resources
13. Tools and Techniques to Acquire Resources
14. Negotiating to Acquire Resources
15. Outputs of Acquire Resources
16. Exercise: Planning Resources for Your Project
That’s it! Now go ahead and push that “Take this course” button, and see you on the inside!