This course will give you a chance to Make an Insect Detector System using Tools that you simply already dealt with to make Your Life safer.
If you are thinking that we are going to use a module to detect Insect buzzing, then you are wrong. We are going to rely on a few electronic components such as a Microphone and Amplifier to detect the frequency of an Insect Buzz. And we are going to explain this in a step by step manner.
If you like, most people get irritated by flying insects or have a fear of being stung by one of them, then this circuit and this course are for you.
In this course, we will create a circuit that can detect flying bugs, you will learn new things about some of the electronic components, you learn how to use your microphone and how to amplify the signal that comes out of your microphone and read it using a microcontroller.
And in the end, you will have a fully functional device that can you that you can use at your own home.
What you learn in this course
- Hardware and software requirements.
- Detect different frequencies with PIC microcontrollers.
- Insect detector working principle and the amplifying or how to amplify sound with an electric microphone.
- PIC Microcontroller digital to analog conversion
- Connect a simple circuit and we will start coding our insect detector to detect the buzzing using the microphone.
- Create a PCB design for your circuit
- Practical application examples.
The course and the circuit design are provided with this source so that you can easily use them and start working on your own insect detector.
100% OFF Limited Time
Udemy Coupon Code : PIC Microcontroller Insect Detector | Udemy