ALL PROFESSIONAL MARKETING TECHNIQUES AND TIPS VISUALIZATIONS ARE INCLUDED ($99 VALUE)!
You will enjoy this course about commercial photography, marketing and sales no matter if you are one of the beginners or advanced photographers.
Course is divided into easy to follow sections which are structured to bring you step by step from essentials to more advanced techniques.
You’re going to learn how to grow your business, research the market and find opportunities, grow your sales and income.
You can start implementing all this strategies straight away and notice results in just 7 days or less.
Really, just in that short amount of time – trust me.
And in this course I’ll guide you through all the strategies, step-by-step.
Simply enroll in this course and start making money with commercial photography (or video).
Find out how you can increase the number of your clients and customers, using a proven step by step formula to get sustainable orders.
Those proven techniques and strategies will help you boost your income in almost any genre of photography or video:
- Wedding photography
- Portrait photography
- Newborn photography
- Architecture photography
- Landscape photography
- Food photography
And it works no matter if you are a freelancer or own a photography studio.
In this course we’ll cover how you can use social media marketing (SMM), promotions, presentations, right pricing to fine tune your business.
We will discuss such topics and strategies:
- Process of acquiring clients for photographers
- How to create or properly upgrade your web site
- How to create a portfolio and choose right images
- Driving traffic to website and social profiles
- Differences between genres of commercial photography
- Online advertising
- Using pages and groups in social networks
- Using your profiles on facebook, instagram and youtube
- Advertising through photosites
- Offline advertising
- Wedding and bridal shows
- First contact with a client and correspondence
- Phone talks
- Meeting and portfolio presenting
- How sell your portfolio
- Packaging of your services
- Signing a contract
- Drawing up a shooting plan
- Shooting process
- Shooting equipment
- How to choose locations
- Required images
- How to work with clients after photoshoot
- How to pick great photos
- Color correction
- Promoting your work
- Giving away finished product
- Customers for life
- How to work with client base and relationship management in the next 36 months