Learn 56 state-of-the-art elite persuasion and influence techniques from my 5 years of influence and performance coaching of top hedge fund managers, private equity and venture capital GPs, other asset managers and investment banking professionals in all different types of institutional sales and investor relations situations. I’m a 2x MIT-backed entrepreneur turned persuasion psychology coach who has worked with (and made better negotiators of) different profiles, and this course is for you if you’re seeking to improve your influencing, for professional selling or just know more about how to win friends and influence people.
Who This Course is For
– Billion-dollar AuM managers of hedge funds trying to raise capital from allocators;
– Fund managers trying to lead their team better (convince analysts and PMs to do things they don’t want to);
– Investment banking professionals trying to pitch hot deals to corporate or PE buyers (or manage their talent);
– Any investment professional that aims to become a fund manager in the future, manage investment and research teams, and manage institutional capital;
This course is going to help you optimize your influence capability throughout all the five stages of influence:
– Pre-Framing (establishing your positioning, reputation and authority before the person even comes to you);
– Priming (qualifying and filtering your targets so they become more influenceable);
– Contact (truly connecting and understanding the other side);
– Disarmament (provoking, weakening an destroying objections the other side may have);
– Constriction (providing final incentives to close the person);
Throughout my experience in persuasion psychology coaching and training for influencing, I’ve compiled a framework with my most elite persuasion and influence techniques to use for influence, and I’ll share all of them with you on this course. Besides just pure influence and technique, there are multiple bonuses included to help consolidate these influence lessons.
These techniques use similar psychological principles leveraged by persuasion scientists and master salesmen. You will see many techniques similar to Robert Cialdini’s, Chris Voss’s and/or Grant Cardone’s, for example, but these will be the deeper, more general psychological persuasion elements (don’t be scared by the “general” – we will apply them and explore very specific applications of these, for example raising capital from allocators as a hedge fund manager, negotiating a side letter provision as a private equity GP, or pitching a hot deal as an investment banker). Field-tested and proven in the most extreme situations.
Not only will you know about each one of the 56 techniques presented, I will walk you through specific applications of these, and even how to counternegotiate when others use them against you.
What This Course IS
– An advanced, deep compendium of elite influence techniques that can be applied in multiple contexts, explained in-depth and with examples;
– An encapsulated, flexible reference course. Although the techniques gel well together and make up a bigger picture, you can watch any module – or even any specific technique – without knowledge of the others, and it will stand on its own. You can consider it a buffet of techniques. You can go through the whole thing start to finish, or pick and choose here and there. It’s all up to you.