Learn 56 state-of-the-art elite persuasion and influence business communication skills from my 5 years of influence and performance coaching of top CEOs and executives in all different types of initiatives and talent management situations. I’m a 2x MIT-backed entrepreneur turned persuasion psychology coach who has worked with (and made better negotiators of) different profiles, and this course is for you if you’re seeking to improve your influencing, for professional selling or just know more about how to win friends and influence people.
Who This Course is For
– Top CEOs seeking to gain board support for their initiatives and ideas, or just improve their business communication in general;
– Executives trying to establish executive presence, selling with vision and charisma, improve their relationships with their talent or perform effective talent development, and/or other executives and board members;
– Any senior professional looking to improve their influence skills;
This course is going to help you optimize your influence capability throughout all the five stages of influence:
– Pre-Framing (establishing your positioning, reputation and authority before the person even comes to you);
– Priming (qualifying and filtering your targets so they become more influenceable);
– Contact (truly connecting and understanding the other side);
– Disarmament (provoking, weakening an destroying objections the other side may have);
– Constriction (providing final incentives to close the person);
Throughout my experience in persuasion psychology coaching and training for influencing, I’ve compiled a framework with my most elite persuasion and influence techniques to use for executive presence and talent development, and I’ll share all of them with you on this course. Besides just pure influence and technique, there are multiple bonuses included to help consolidate these influence lessons.
These techniques use similar psychological principles leveraged by persuasion scientists and master salesmen. You will see many techniques similar to Robert Cialdini’s, Chris Voss’s and/or Grant Cardone’s, for example, but these will be the deeper, more general psychological persuasion elements (don’t be scared by the “general” – we will apply them and explore very specific applications of these, for example establishing executive presence to obtain support for initiatives by board members, getting people to work overtime on onboard them on a project they don’t like or other specific talent management/talent development issues…). Field-tested and proven in the most extreme situations.
Not only will you know about each one of the 56 techniques presented, I will walk you through specific applications of these, and even how to counternegotiate when others use them against you.
What This Course IS
– An advanced, deep compendium of elite influence techniques that can be applied in multiple contexts, explained in-depth and with examples;
– An encapsulated, flexible reference course. Although the techniques gel well together and make up a bigger picture, you can watch any module – or even any specific technique – without knowledge of the others, and it will stand on its own. You can consider it a buffet of techniques. You can go through the whole thing start to finish, or pick and choose here and there. It’s all up to you.
What This Course IS NOT
– A technical HR course. I will not teach you about HR fundamentals, 1-on-1 meetings, performance management and other specific talent development techniques. The focus of this course is interpersonal influence;