>>> Learn Printed Circuit Board design by Making Arduino Nano in Altium Designer Software. <<<
>>> Continues Updates <<<
More Than 4000 STUDENTS!!! THANK YOU!!!
What students are saying:
- Arshdeep malik says, “Excellent, very helpful, value for money “
- Zain Ul Haq says, “I learned to work with Altium designer that had once perceived as complex software to use. After taking this course I m confident to work on Altium designer”
Welcome to this course.
What is this course about:
In This course you will learn from start to finish, from zero to production ready on how to design custom Arduino Nano Printed Circuit Board . It will help you to improve your PCB design skills which will help you to get started freelancing or to get a job in PCB design with Altium Designer since it’s the most used PCB design tools
What you should expect after taking this course:
- Get started PCB design using Altium Designer.
- Download and install Altium designer.
- Create your own component library so that you can create your own components that you don’t have a library for which will help you freelance online since many jobs ask to create component libraries.
- Create the Arduino Nano Schematic in Altium designer.
- Wiring components in Schematic view.
- Transfer schematic into PCB.
- Place components on board.
- Create a multilayer board.
- Route layers and place components on board.
- Autoroute to save time.
- Eliminate design errors.
- Create Gerber files for your manufacturer.
100% OFF Limited Time
Udemy Coupon Code : PCB Design: Make Arduino Nano using Altium Designer | Udemy