This course is the first course from a series of 9 courses which address all aspects to become a Microsoft Cyber Security Professional . This cyber security track is designed to teach you, or fill in the knowledge gaps, all the aspects and technologies to become a successful cyber security professional. The entire track addresses mostly Microsoft security technologies, including the latest cloud services made available by Microsoft like: Azure ATP, Office 365 security features and services, Microsoft Intelligent Security Graph, Azure Active Directory Security and many more. This is the first course from a series of 9 courses:
- Cyber Security Fundamentals (Introduction to Cybersecurity)
- Threat Detection ( Detect security breaches early – explore the capabilities of Microsoft’s threat detection and mitigation tools – including hands on Lab)
- Powershell Security ( Learn how to use Powershell to enhance security and remediate new threats. Learn how to implement and use Desired State Configuration (DSC), Just Enough Administration (JEA) and many more – including hands on Lab)
- Manage Identity (Learn the industry’s best practices in regards to managing identity and especially privileged identities. This course takes a hands-on approach to identity management. You will create a bastion host, configure Privileged Access Management, set up Microsoft Identity Manager PAM, and more – including hands on Lab)
- Office 365 Security ( Review the different types of threats that can target your organization and learn how to implement and manage Office 365 security features like Advanced Threat Protection, Threat Intelligence, and Advanced Security Management)
- Securing Windows 10 Operating System ( Learn about the continually evolving security features of the Windows 10 operating system. Discover how to deploy its advanced capabilities – including hands on Lab)
- Windows Server 2016 Security Features ( Windows Server 2016 provides layers of protection that help address both known and emerging threats. This course addresses how to implement and leverage all these security features. Learn how it actively contributes to securing your infrastructure so you can better safeguard against security breaches – including hands on Lab)
- Microsoft Azure Security Features ( Learn Azure security best practices and understand the terminology, tools, and techniques for creating a highly secure, resilient cloud service. You will also learn about and use the additional security services offered in Azure and Intune)
- Planning and Implementing a Security Incident Response (Learn to manage an enterprise security incident while avoiding common errors, increasing both the effectiveness and efficiency of your incident response efforts)
In this course, we examine the concept of Red team – Blue team security professionals. You will practice Red team versus Blue team exercises, where one group of security pros (the red team) attacks some part or parts of a company’s security infrastructure, and an opposing group (the blue team) defends against the attack. Both teams work to strengthen a company’s defenses.
You’ll learn how both the red and blue teams help the business attain a higher level of security, something the security industry is now calling the Purple team.
You will also learn the fundamental aspects of security in an Enterprise and overall like : CIA Triad concept or Assume Breach philosophy.
You will have a Quiz at the end of each Section and a Final Exam, so you can test the knowledge that you have gained throughout the course.
What you’ll learn ?
After completing this course, students will be able to:
Describe the current enterprise security landscape
Define the Assume Compromise approach
Practice Red team versus Blue team exercises
Develop organizational security preparation, processes, and responses
100% OFF Limited Time
Udemy Coupon Code : MS Cybersecurity Pro Track: Enterprise Security Fundamentals | Udemy