Be Ready to update your CV for better Job by attending this sql database for beginners course.
Database Management and Database programming is an essential need of every industry therefore almost every organization needs people with skill-set in Database Management and Database administration.
Microsoft SQL Server is one of the famous relational database management system (RDBMS) of modern era, This course is designed for those students who want to learn the basics of database as well as to improve their SQL Query writing skills instantly.
This course will help you to learn Microsoft SQL Server instantly with in a week, just remember that Database Designing is an ART which can not be achieved unless you do not own the sufficient knowledge of database basics and know-how about database development tools.
This sql for beginners course contains lot of information for you to help you in getting new job
After completing this course, you will have the sufficient knowledge of the following key areas which will provide you a solid foundation to become Database Developer and Database Administrator (DBA).
- What is RDBMS (Relational Database Management System)
- Famous RDBMS that are being used in modern age.
- Introduction to SQL Server Management Studio ( Database Developer Tool)
- Introduction to mssql
- Primary Key,Composite Key and Foreign Key
- Fundamentals of Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Concepts of Data Models ( One to One, One to Many , Many to Many)
- Step by Step guide to install Microsoft SQL Server
- create a Database in Microsoft SQL Server
- Basic operations
- Applying Data filters
- Update existing data in a table
- Delete data of a table
- Selection of DISTINCT records
- Types of SQL Joins
- Definition of Aggregate functions
- COUNT function
- MIN Aggregate function
- MAX Aggregate function
- SUM Aggregate function
- Different variations of GROUP BY Clause
- Upper and Lower Case functions
- Substring function
- TOP Keyword
Udemy Coupon Code : Microsoft SQL Server for Beginners | Crash Course | Udemy