Prepare for and ace your coding interviews and competitions for free! This course will give you problem-solving practice to ensure that you perform well in your interviews and in programming contests such as CodeForces and CodeChef.
Note: The code that is written after we explain solutions is in C++, not Python or Java. However, the explanation should be enough for you to solve the problem yourself!
Topics Covered (in Problems)
- Math / Greedy / Logic
- Searching & Sorting
- Strings / String Processing
- DFS (Depth First Search)
- Dynamic Programming
Websites/Contest Sites Used
This course will contain problems from these websites. It is recommended that you make an account (free) on these websites so you can solve the problems we will go over.
Suitable for beginner and intermediate programmers. It is preferred that you are familiar with the C++ programming language, but this course can still be taken if you program in a different language. This course contains 27 lectures including video solutions to commonly asked problems.
You will learn problem-solving techniques, algorithms, data structures, and more!
- Comfortable with programming in a language (preferably C++)
Who this course is for
- Anyone who is interested in practicing coding problems
- Anyone who is interested in learning more about algorithms and data structures
- Anyone who wants preparation for coding interviews (course contains problems that you would see at Google, Facebook, etc.)
- Anyone who wants to improve their skills at competitive programming (course contains problems that you would see at CodeForces, CodeChef, etc.)
Keep in mind that you will need to create free accounts for CodeForces, CodeChef, and Leetcode in order to test your code for ALL problems.