The Managing Stakeholder Engagement (PMI – PMP) is course 28 of 28 of the Project Management Professional Certification Program (PMI-PMP).
There are few project managers who aren’t familiar with the concept of financial value. In fact, the main purpose of business is the accumulation of value in the form of money, goods, or other tangible assets.
But some project managers aren’t as familiar with the intangible value of relationships. Knowledge, access to information, connections, and goodwill. The process of developing and maintaining effective stakeholder relationships is called engagement.
In this course, we cover manage stakeholder engagement and monitor stakeholder engagement, which are the third and fourth processes in the project stakeholder management knowledge area.
1. Inputs to Manage Stakeholder Engagement
2. Techniques to Manage Stakeholder Engagement
3. Managing Engagement with Communication Skills
4. Managing Engagement with Interpersonal Skills
5. Outputs of Manage Stakeholder Engagement
6. Inputs to Monitor Stakeholder Engagement
7. Techniques for Monitoring Stakeholder Engagement
8. Outputs of Monitoring Stakeholder Engagement
9. Exercise: Engaging Project Stakeholders
That’s it! Now go ahead and push that “Take this course” button, and see you on the inside!