Join the 14.000+ students learning useful and highly-demanded skills with my courses!
In this course you will find everything you need to get started with Linux. It’s the perfect start in your path to a successful career as a system administrator and of course to improve your skills if you’re already on the IT market.
Do you want a raise? Do you want to get a better job? Or even start your business as a freelance IT consultant? Then you should definitely take this course!
In this course you’ll learn the fundamentals of Linux and know your way through the ins and outs of this operating system so you can feel comfortable using and managing from a personal computer to the most complex servers.
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to:
- Know the history behind Linux and what makes it such a wonderful operating system
- Test Linux without even installing it and practice what you learn in this course
- Know which tools you should use to setup your own environment
- Know how to install Linux in a virtual or physical machine
- Run commands that you’ll learn through the course
- Manage the storage in your system like a pro
- Also you’ll be able to find files and directories inside your system in no time
- You’ll be able to create, edit, delete and in general manage users in Linux
- You’ll know how to apply and modify permissions for users and groups
- Finally you’ll be able to check networking configuration and setup a local network for as many computers you need.
If you have any doubts, I’ll guide you and help you with practices and examples. I’ll also be keeping updated this course so you can get the most out of it, regardless of when you watch it.
100% OFF Limited Time
Udemy Coupon Code : Linux for beginners: Learn Linux from Scratch! | Udemy