Learn 200+ Tools of Agile + Scrum + Kanban + Lean & more. Only Agile Course that includes DevOps & iCAN Certification
What Will You Comprehend
- The key concepts of Agile software development, Agile Project Management, Agile Development, and Agile Project Delivery.
- Be an expert in writing user stories, estimating story points, poker planning, release & iteration planning, daily stand-ups, retrospectives, metrics, analytics, kanban boards, prioritization techniques & many more.
- A clear understanding of the differences between traditional project delivery and Agile methodology.
- Become a crackerjack in Scrum terminologies and their applications.
- Learn to align project and product development as per customers’ requirements and overall company goals.
- Gain expertise in new and on-time delivery approaches for projects.
- Learn to provide an alternative approach to the sequential, process-driven, and documentation-heavy approaches of traditional methodologies.
- Comprehend to apply best practices to leverage the Scrum methodology
- Master the skill of paring down a project work into scantier and more manageable pieces.
- Be capable of producing various Sprint artefacts: product backlog, sprint backlog, product increment, burn up and burn down charts, etc.
- Acquire skills in effective team-building with quality players and to identify and tackle team dysfunctions in teams using agile practices.
- Become competent and learn to accelerate product launch and app launch.
- Gain crucial project management, leadership, and time-management skills.
- Augment your skills as a Scrum Master role with detailed training on scrums such as Scrum concepts, values, planning, and scrum guide.
- Get clued up about DevOps, their use, cycle, and principles.
- Comprehend to estimate time, cost, and budget in Agile testing.
- Understand what the Waterfall Model is and Why it is less creative than Agile.
- Develop a skilful mindset to transform your team and organization.
- Learn how to implement Scrum methodologies in your company, and understand how to drive maximum business profits by mitigating the potential risks of a company.
The well-designed Agile Project Management course by Henry Harvin Education is being prepared and taught with practicality and authenticity in mind that apparently enhances your skills in leading diverse projects within an organization.
This well-structured course will help you gain expertise in delivering products in functional frames, improve participation among team members and design a more manageable process where changes or variations hardly impact project quality, cost, and timing.
The best platform ever in online certification training and courses is now on Udemy to save your big bucks, providing you with the most comprehensive agile project management curriculum delivered by the industry experts. Enrol now and become a part of the most dynamic Agile Community in the world.
#BESTSELLER #ICAN-CERTIFICATION #AGILE #SCRUM #SCRUMMASTER #LEAN #KANBAN #DEVOPS #DEVOPS
Facts about Agile project management
- Agile is currently known as the next generation learning framework.
- It is the most preferred delivery option in technology projects across the globe. Yet Agile is not just for IT!
- Agile allows you to deliver and design projects, products, and apps rapidly and frequently.
- Agile is the hottest topic nowadays. It’s a global trend to be adopted by a majority of work-enthusiastic people.
Who this course is for:
- Individuals looking to upgrade and enhance their current skills.
- IT and business leaders wishing to stay competitive by readjusting and innovating their project methodologies.
- Individuals who are interested in working within an Agile team – such as enthusiastic Business Analysts, Project Managers, Scrum Masters, Product Owners, Developers, Quality Assurance, and so on.
- Current Agile team members who want to expand their knowledge of the Agile processes or who wish to learn a new framework (Scrum, Kanban, or Scrumban).
- Current non-Agile team members whose company is planning to switch to Agile frameworks.
[100% OFF Limited Time]
Udemy Coupon Code :  Agile Project Management: 19 Courses in 1 (Ver 9.1) | Udemy