We’re going to get started at the very beginning, even if you don’t have a code editing program installed on your computer.
The short version:
Look, here’s the short version:
- let/const variables
- template literals
- fat arrow functions
- forEach function-based loops
- object literals
- node selectors and query selectors
- and much more
There is A LOT of practice (hands on coding) in this course. And you’ll be writing code from the very first lesson!
Plus there’s a very interactive project at the end of this course.
In this course you will learn these major concepts:
- How to tell a computer what to do based on certain circumstances (Conditionals)
- The Document Object Model (DOM)
- Making custom sentences with string concatenation and template literals
- Data types and structures and why they’re important (Data structures)
- How to make lists and take an action on every item in that list (Iteration)
- How to select elements on your web page and change them
Lastly, there’s a final project that will make use of almost everything you will have learned in this course.
- Basic HTML
- Basic CSS
If you just finished learning HTML and CSS, this course is for you.
If you know about features such as fat arrow functions and object literals, this course is NOT for you.
100% OFF Limited Time