LEARN THE FUNDAMENTALS OF INVESTING AND START INVESTING TODAY WITH THIS BEGINNER-FRIENDLY COURSE!
Are you interested in investing in stocks, mutual funds, exchange traded funds (ETFs), real estate, and bonds? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
In this course you will learn the fundamentals of investing. By the end of this course, you will have a solid understanding of the different types of investments (invest in stocks, mutual funds, exchange traded funds (ETFs), real estate investment trusts (REITs), bonds, etc.) and the strategies that can help you achieve your financial goals.
Each lesson is around 3-5 minutes, and you can learn at your own pace.
THIS COURSE WILL COVER:
- How investing can help you reach your goals and desired lifestyle for you and your family
- How to choose a broker to maximize your gains and returns
- Understand how to maximize gains and minimize risks
- Income you can earn from investing: dividend income vs interest income
- Minimize your risk by diversifying your portfolio
- Reap the rewards of investing in foreign markets
- Maximize your returns: robo-advisors vs traditional advisors
- What companies to invest in: market capitalization (small cap vs large cap)
- Saving on costs: exchange traded funds vs mutual funds
- Know the right time to invest: how the economy affects the stock market
- How to invest in real estate using real estate investment trusts (REITs)
- Getting value for your money: analyzing a company’s performance
- Know the critical information to find a good investment: reading stock tables
- How to place a buy/sell order: brokerage orders (i.e. Good-til-canceled orders, limit orders, stop loss orders)
- Tools to help you pick a stock: stock screening tools
- And much more!
100% OFF Limited Time
Udemy Coupon Code : Investing Explained (Invest in Stocks, Mutual Funds, ETFs) | Udemy