In this course you’re going to learn about Grafana version 6. This is also the latest version currently available in the market.
We will discuss in detail on below topics:
- Grafana overview
- Installing Grafana on Linux and Windows operating System understanding default configuration
- Managing Grafana Services such as Service Start/Stop/Restart
- Changing default Grafana configuration such as ports or application database.
- Learning to Uninstall Grafana
- Upgrading From Grafana Version 6 to Latest Version 7
- Understanding Grafana User Interface in Detail
- Connecting Grafana to MySQL To create Dashboards/Visualizations
- Installing and Configuring InfluxDB and Telegraf
- Connecting Grafana to InfluxDB to create Visualizations
- Creating Thresholds in Grafana
- Creating Different Graphs such as Graph/Bar/Stats/Gauge etc.
- Integrating Grafana with Telegram
- Configuring Alerts in Grafana Dashboards
- Users and Roles Management in Grafana
100% OFF Limited Time
Udemy Coupon Code : https://www.udemy.com/course/grafana-latest/?couponCode=VIKASJHA001