If you’ve ever wondered how to make money on Steemit, how to increase the reach of your content and how to get more up-votes, this is the course for you.
Get Paid To Blog – It’s Easy
Do you want to become a content creator or a professional blogger?
Maybe you have always been interested in starting a blog and creating content, but you were not sure how and where to begin? Have you wondered how to make money writing?
These same questions have also troubled me, and I had to find the secrets and tricks to this craft on my own. But you don’t have to, because you have this course.
Please watch the promo video to see what you will learn in this course from me. I am on Steemit, and I’ll share all my best practices for blogging on Steemit with you.
If you enroll, you will get instant access to over 2+ hours of HD content. In this course, I will show you exactly how to get paid to blog on Steemit, like people’s content, share videos/images/memes and lots more.
Everything You Will Learn
Even if you have no experience in this area, I will show you through this step-by-step guide on how to:
- Create Your Steemit Account
- Understand the pay-out system and how to withdraw to your account
- Create Content & Get more people viewing it on Steemit
- How to use other platforms that integrate with Steemit
- Some awesome FREE tools to get your content shared more
- Step-by-step guide how I get my articles in the HOT & TRENDING section
- And I share much more in the course
What Is Steemit
Steemit is a lot of like other social networks, for example, Reddit. However, Steemit has one interesting feature – it pays both content creators when their work gets upvoted and to people who curate the best content by upvoting and getting it noticed.
This platform was built on digital currency, and every day new units of this currency are created in the network and then distributed to the users. The users, in turn, exchange this digital currency for real money.
Worry not, if this sounds a bit complicated, be sure that unlike a lot of other digital currencies, which are difficult to access without understanding the model of digital currencies itself, Steemit is a blogging service that is easy to use and easy to learn to use.
Be an Early Bird
Moreover, Steemit is a relatively new service (launched in 2016) and so is still open to early adopters who can reap the benefits.
As I’ve mentioned before, content creators are rewarded and so are users who upvote the content (not to mention the commenters who participate in discussions).
When you earn Steem Dollars for creating content, you have three choices:
1) Sell Steemit currency on the open market that is – cash out.
- Hold the currency and get paid 10% interest and see how the wind blows – sell it later or invest into the platform.
- Invest the Steemit currency back into the Steemit platform in hopes of higher rewards.
You will learn all this and more in this course. So start now, learn how to use Steemit to your benefit and get paid to blog!
Course Coupon Code : https://www.bitdegree.org/course/get-paid-to-blog