Welcome to Use Canva to Create Desktop and Mobile-friendly Web Pages.! You’re joining hundreds of learners currently enrolled in the course. I’m excited to have you in the class and look forward to your contributions to the learning community.
By the end of this course, you will be able to create ready to publish Desktop friendly and Mobile-friendly webpages with the help of the Canva graphic design tool. These simple webpages can be independently published with help of Canva URL or URL shorteners. This course will include an introduction to Canva, how to design Desktop and Mobile friendly webpages and linking these pages to Social media channels, and prepare these simple webpages for publishing or can be shared with the help of Canva URLs or URL shorteners.
In this course, you will:
- Use Features in Canva
- Create Desktop and Mobile-friendly webpages
- Prepare these websites for publishing with Canva URL or URL shorteners
In this course, we will walk you through these steps:
- Create Canva Account, Understand Canva Dashboard, and Design Home Page
- Design About Us Page
- Design Services Page
- Design Success Story Page and Link to Facebook Account
- Publish Website
- Design Contact Us Page and Link to different Social Media Channels
- Design Sample Mobile-friendly Website and Publish it.
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Canva Websites
SKILLS YOU WILL DEVELOP
Good luck as you get started, and I hope you enjoy the course!
100% OFF Limited Time
Udemy Coupon Code : Create Free Desktop & Mobile friendly Web pages in 2 hours | Udemy