What is Python?
Python is a popular programming language.
It is used for:
- web development (server-side),
- software development,
- system scripting.
What can Python do?
- Python can be used on a server to create web applications.
- Python can be used alongside software to create workflows.
- Python can connect to database systems. It can also read and modify files.
- Python can be used to handle big data and perform complex mathematics.
- Python can be used for rapid prototyping, or for production-ready software development.
Django is a high-level Python Web framework that encourages rapid development and clean, pragmatic design.
In this course we are going to create an image upload web application from scratch step by step using Python and Django.
We will be using a Python package called pillow which will let us interact with images in Django.
This is not a Python and Django beginners course so having some working knowledge of Python and Django as well as HTML and CSS will help you better understand what is going on as we build the project.
We will begin by setting up a Python and Django Development environment for Windows and MacOS and the proceed with creating a Django project and Django App. This will be followed by creating a model for our app which will create a database and table in the default Django SQlite3 database to store our images and text fields . We will create a Django super user account and you will learn how to interact with a model from the administrative interface of Django. We will also create routes for our app and templates.
The course is approximately two hours , has two sections and 27 lectures .
Topics covered includes:
- Setup Python and Django Development Environment
- Create Django project
- Create a Django app
- Create a model
- Create routes
- Create view functions
- Create templates
100% OFF Limited Time
Udemy Coupon Code : Create an Image Upload Web App with Python and Django | Udemy