Learn how to make your own PIC Microcontroller Wireless long distance Controller via DTMF Decoding without the Internet, WiFi or Bluetooth!!
Have you ever needed to Control a device, sensor, or a project from a long-distance location that doesn’t have Internet? Are you tired of using Radio, WiFi, or Bluetooth modules that cost a lot and have a limited range + the programming pain that comes with them!! Yes? Well, You have come to the right place.
In this course, we’ll introduce DTMF Technique that will give Your Simple PIC Microcontroller board super-powers, with DTMF you can control anything, anywhere with a simple, cost-effective solution.
In this course, you will learn how to write a very simple code to control multiple devices in an easy way.
Why you should learn how to Control Anything Anywhere via DTMF:
- It’s easier to program
- Save time in the development phase of your project
- Less effort when you want to change or update something in your PIC Microcontroller based device/project.
- No need for extra Bluetooth, WiFi, RF, or any other module.
What you will learn in this course:
- How to program PIC Microcontroller using MikroC Software
- How to make your own DTMF Decoder
- How to use interface DTMF Decoder with PIC Microcontroller.
- How to make your own DTMF Decoder PCB Board using Eagle Free Circuit Design Software
- How to Simulate Your Circuit using Proteus Professional Software
- How to Make a 3D Case for your Project Board to Protect them from Environmental Conditions using Fusion 360
Goal From This Course:
– Learn how to make your own PIC Microcontroller Wireless long distance Controller via DTMF Decoding without the Internet, WiFi or Bluetooth
- PIC Microcontroller.
- MikroC Software
- DTMF Decoder
- Fusion 360
- Eagle Free Circuit Design Software
- Proteus Professional Software
100% OFF Limited Time
Udemy Coupon Code : Control Anything Anywhere without Internet PIC Micro | Udemy