As a creative, an online portfolio is an absolute must to establish your career.
Whether you’re a photographer, fashion director, graphic designer, or architect creating an online portfolio is an absolute must to establish your career. It’s what allows you to differentiate yourself from others, showcase your projects and skills, and demonstrate that you can bring something unique to the table. Here are some benefits that every creative professional can enjoy by creating an online design portfolio.
Increase online visibility
According to Glassdoor, more and more hiring managers are Googling their applicants before interviews, and not surprisingly, one of the top things they look for is an online portfolio. it’s reassuring to know that you get to decide what comes up on that first page. Will it be pictures of your Friday nights or a professional profile that shows your story and skills? Deck your Google search with social media posts, articles you authored, and most importantly, an online portfolio that showcases the best of your work.
Open up for potential clients
If you’re a freelancer, having an online portfolio is the best way to detail your services and open the door wide open for potential clients. This is how Lukas Lienhard, a freelance photographer, attracts clients who wouldn’t have gotten in touch with him if it weren’t for his website. His online portfolio works as a “landing page” for his personal brand, where clients can easily see what his personality, interests, and skillsets are…
Advantages of a Portfolio
- Online presence The days of the paper resume are fading fast. Today when employers consider a potential job candidate, a google search is one of the first screening tools they employ. When you have a digital portfolio, you have a powerful tool to shape your online presence.
- Know what you know A digital portfolio requires you to write narratives that give details about the skills and experiences that appear on your CV or resume. Writing these narratives gives you a chance to articulate your professional story–the core of your qualifications, the nuances of your professional identity. There’s no better preparation for interview questions than creating a portfolio.
- A deeper look Today all professionals should have a social media presence. LinkedIn, and Twitter/Facebook. But a digital portfolio goes beyond social media. A digital portfolio lets your LinkedIn profile (and any other social media presence you have) lead colleagues and potential employers to a place where they can explore your career more deeply than any social media profile allows. A job history on LinkedIn–with a link to your digital portfolio added–becomes an in-depth story about your ability to work in a team, lead a project, or innovate in your field.
This is a video course full of real downloadable code examples. You’ll be able to take the knowledge, as well as the real working code, to your projects and make sure they stand out.
- Responsive Web Design
- Create Responsive Website Using HTML5 CSS3
- frontend developers
- website designer
- Html Developers
- Learn Web Development Courses and Tutorials
- Build a real-world responsive website
- front end developer course
- front end development tutorials
- Learn Web Development Courses and Tutorials
- responsive website design from scratch 2020
- Design A Complete Responsive Business Website From Scratch
- html5 + css3 responsive web design
- Learn Modern Responsive Web Design With Example Step by Step
- Responsive Html5 CSS3 Website
- Web Design For Beginners
- Build A Modern Looking Responsive Websites
- Learn Responsive Web Design From Scratch
- Real World Coding in HTML & CSS
- Web Design HTML CSS Create Single Page Website from Scratch
- Front End Web Development
Help and inspiration?
Not only do you get a load of practical, useful starting projects in this course, you can also head over to CSS Animation.rocks for more, and even sign up to a weekly newsletter packed full of tutorials, inspiration, and tips for animating on the web.
There’s no better time to learn Animations: You’ve made a smart choice because CSS 3 Animations is the most popular language out there. This is no exaggeration. This popularity and growth mean more jobs and opportunities than ever before.
Get access to fast support if you get stuck: There’s nothing worse than getting stuck ten hours into a course and not getting the help you need to continue. Getting stuck is part of the learning process. That’s why I’m here to answer every single question that comes my way.
I guarantee that this is the most up-to-date and engaging course available, and it comes with a Udemy 30-day money-back guarantee.
I can’t wait to see you inside, Let’s Hope in to the COURSE!
100% OFF Limited Time
Udemy Coupon Code : Complete Portfolio Website Step-by-Step [ Web Development ] | Udemy