Coding knowledge is a must-have 21st century skill. The ability to read,write,and understand code
has never been more-important,useful,or lucrative as it is today.Computer code has forever changed our lives .
Some people can’t even make it through the day without interacting with something built with code.
HTML is the standard markup language for creating Web pages.
What is HTML?
- HTML stands for Hyper Text Markup Language
- HTML is the standard markup language for creating Web pages
- HTML describes the structure of a Web page
- HTML consists of a series of elements
- HTML elements tell the browser how to display the content
- HTML elements label pieces of content such as “this is a heading”, “this is a paragraph”
CSS is the language we use to style a Web page.
What is CSS?
- CSS stands for Cascading Style Sheets
- CSS describes how HTML elements are to be displayed on screen, paper, or in other media
- CSS saves a lot of work. It can control the layout of multiple web pages all at once
- External stylesheets are stored in CSS files
What is Python?
Python is a popular programming language. It was created by Guido van Rossum, and released in 1991.
It is used for:
- web development (server-side),
- software development,
- system scripting.
- What can Python do?
- Python can be used on a server to create web applications.
- Python can be used alongside software to create workflows.
- Python can connect to database systems. It can also read and modify files.
- Python can be used to handle big data and perform complex mathematics.
- Python can be used for rapid prototyping, or for production-ready software development.
- Why Python?
- Python works on different platforms (Windows, Mac, Linux, Raspberry Pi, etc).
- Python has a simple syntax similar to the English language.
- Python has syntax that allows developers to write programs with fewer lines than some other programming languages.
- Python runs on an interpreter system, meaning that code can be executed as soon as it is written. This means that prototyping can be very quick.
- Python can be treated in a procedural way, an object-oriented way or a functional way.
Real Projects we will build step by step
- Build an Analogue Clock
- Build a Loan | Mortgage Calculator
- Build a quote of the day app
- Build a BMI Calculator
- Build a Calculator
- Build a Digital clock
- Build a Contact Form
- Build a Todo List App
- Build an Interactive Quiz App
- Build a Countdown Timer
- Build a Currency Converter App
- Build a Music Player App
- Build a Random Password Generator
- Build an Image Slider App
- Build a Text to Speech App
- Build a Lottery Numbers Simulator App
- Build a Screen Break App
- Build a Random Number Generator
- Build a Number Guessing Game
100% OFF Limited Time
Udemy Coupon Code : Code Bootcamp : Learn to code by building 20 real projects | Udemy