Did you know that E-Learning Instructors who follow a social media marketing strategy designed specifically for E-Learning Instructors connect more with the exact people who buy online courses? Not understanding social media platforms can make or break your online teaching business and determine the number of courses you sell. In this brand new proprietary training by 90 Day Guru E-Learning’s lead instructor and course developer Louise Anne Maurice you learn how to market on the social media platforms LinkedIn, Google+, Facebook & Twitter to sell more online courses. Read the FAQ for more details:
Frequently Asked Questions:
Who is Teacher Training Part 3 Social Media Marketing Course good for?
- This social media marketing course is ideal for E-Learning Instructors who are just starting on the Udemy elearning platform or other elearning platforms and want to learn how to connect with their prospective student market and sell more courses through social media.
- Teacher Training Part 3 Social Media Marketing Course is ideal for E-Learning Instructors who are struggling to get students.
- Do not take this course if you already understand how to market on the social media platforms LinkedIn, Google+, Facebook & Twitter to sell more online courses.
Why should I enroll in Teacher Training Part 3 Social Media Marketing Course?
- No more frustration and struggling to figure out what you should be doing on social media platforms to connect with your ideal student market as you start to market your online courses.
- Develop the social media marketing mindset that every E-Learning Instructor needs to master to be successful.
- Save time and money after learning social media marketing essentials to follow, mistakes to avoid, social media marketing strategies and social media marketing best practices to use in your overall marketing plan.
- Become more confident and successful as an E-Learning Instructor as you learn the social media marketing fundamentals for developing your expert positioning on LinkedIn, Google+, Facebook and Twitter that sets you up as the only viable solution your student needs.
- With your completed social media marketing profiles plan you will have the essential foundation pieces to market your online courses using social media with less effort and more confidence.
- Discover how to use social media marketing tactics strategically in your marketing plan on a daily basis.
What will I learn in Teacher Training Part 3 Social Media Marketing Course?
Section 1 Social Media Marketing for E-Learning Instructors
Social media marketing simplified for the ongoing success of your online teaching business. In this section you are introduced to the key components of using social media marketing to market you as an E-Learning Instructor and your online courses.
Section 2 LinkedIn Marketing for E-Learning Instructors
LinkedIn marketing essentials that every successful E-Learning Instructor needs to know. In this section you learn the simple steps to developing a LinkedIn profile for your online teaching business; the most fundamental LinkedIn marketing skill you need to be successful.
Section 3 Google+ Marketing for E-Learning Instructors
Google+ profile basics every E-Learning Instructor needs to know for marketing success. In this section you learn about Google Plus and how to develop a Google plus profile that keep your marketing focused. Focused marketing = save time and money.
Section 4 Facebook Marketing for E-Learning Instructors
Facebook marketing essentials for online teaching business success. In this section you learn Facebook marketing basics that work with the core foundation pieces you have developed. When people are looking to learn and find your online courses on Facebook, you spend less time and money on marketing.
Section 5 Twitter Marketing for E-Learning Instructors
Twitter marketing methods for online teaching business success. In this section you learn Twitter marketing basics that work with the core foundation pieces you have developed. When people are looking to learn and find your online courses on Twitter, you spend less time and money on marketing.
Section 6 Social Media Marketing Success for E-Learning Instructors
Social Media Marketing success for E-Learning Instructors continues when you are up to date with the latest information on social media marketing. This section will help you spend less time and money on marketing.
When and where can I take Teacher Training Part 3 Social Media Marketing Course?
- At 90 Day Guru E-Learning, we have chosen to use Udemy; a state-of-the art e-learning platform that continues to be a global leader in online learning delivery.
- Come to class ready to learn when it is convenient for you. You have access to the Udemy e-learning platform 24-7 wherever and whenever you want to learn.
How much does Teacher Training Part 3 Social Media Marketing Course cost?
- Teacher Training Part 3 Social Media Marketing Course was designed to give you an exceptional learning experience similar to a high-level training seminar for E-Learning Instructors and sell for $200 U.S.D; but you won’t pay that on Udemy.
- In this online marketing course, you receive step-by-step educational HD video lectures, hands-on exercises, free resources, real-life examples, activities, projects and an interactive Q & A forum where you receive insider tips and personal assistance directly from the instructor who not only created the course but has lived the course.
- To get the most out of this course, active participation is encouraged. Take the course immediately from start to finish and return as many times as you like.
- You have lifetime access with your one-time low cost enrollment fee.
- At 90 Day Guru E-Learning, we want you to be 100% satisfied with your decision to join the course. You are backed by Udemy’s 30 day money back hassle-free guarantee if you are not 100% happy.
Join us today in Teacher Training Part 3 Social Media Marketing Course and start seeing a difference tomorrow!