All PC Games Deals
Coupons by PC Games - 5 results
Amazon Prime Members: Save an extra 5% on sale items at YAMASORO store !
Amazon Prime Members can now save an extra 5% on all yellow tag sale items at YAMASORO store !
102 days left.Reveal offer
It’s time to unleash the full power of your Xbox! With amazing online multiplayer functionality, you’ll battle top players from around the world in Call of Duty, Halo, and much more. If that’s not reason enough to pull the trigger, the subscription also delivers an epic monthly collection of free games. Topped off with exclusive discounts (even up to 75% off), this membership pays for itself on day one.
- Free games (up to $700-worth per year)
- Exclusive discounts & deals
- Online multiplayer & matchmaking
- Player-powered reputation system for the best possible experience
- Multiplayer network powered by over 300,000 servers
- Advanced network helps eliminate lag & cheating
Quantity is limited. Get yours before they’re gone!
Diablo III: Reaper of Souls is the first expansion pack for the action role-playing video game Diablo III. It was revealed at Gamescom 2013. It was released for the PC and Mac versions of Diablo III on March 25, 2014. Blizzard has stated the expansion will be ported to console versions of Diablo III. The expansion pack content was released as part of the Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition version for consoles on August 19 for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, and Xbox 360. That edition expanded the base Diablo III game on the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, and brought the game for the first time to the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One
New features include:
- New class: The Crusader. Inspired by the Paladin from Diablo II, the Crusader is a Holy Warrior that fights in melee to medium range.
- New act: A fifth chapter in the Diablo III storyline will be added, taking place mainly in Westmarch.
- New antagonist: Malthael, formerly the Archangel of Wisdom, returns as the Angel of Death.
- Raised level cap and unlimited Paragon Levels: Level up to level 70 and keep leveling with the removal of the cap of Paragon levels. Paragon levels are also account wide, and give special points to distribute among your characters stats as you see fit
- Loot 2.0: Lower amount of drops, but drops are more frequently usable for your class.
- Different end-game: Introducing Nephalem Rifts, a 2-15 min random dungeon to clear for loot.
- Followers: No new followers will be introduced to the game, but existing followers will gain extra background and side-quests.
- New skills for existing classes.
- Artisans: Transmogrification: The Mystic artisan returns with her transmogrification services. Like Followers, Artisans will likewise have their backstories expanded.
- Adventure Mode: A mode where the world itself is the player’s battlefield.Bounty quests are also available for the nephalem to undertake, with a reward for finishing all the bounties in each Act.
- Difficulties: The game’s difficulties have been revised to Normal, Hard, Expert, Master, and Torment.
- Greater Rifts
- Legendary Gems
Your New Adventure Begins.
When the sky opens up and rains down chaos, the world needs heroes. Become the savior of Thedas in Dragon Age: Inquisition. You are the Inquisitor, tasked with saving the world from itself. But the road ahead is paved with difficult decisions. Thedas is a land of strife. Factions constantly war with each other even as a larger demonic invasion has begun. And you? You and your band of champions are the only ones who can hold it together. It’s your job to lead them… or fall.
And with the Digital Deluxe, you’re granted access to an exclusive armory of weapons, armor and mounts. Sit atop the skull-carved throne with the Flames of the Inquisition Armor, and ride onto the battlefield with mounts like the Bog Unicorn and the Red Hart Halla.
Enthralling, Choice-driven Narrative – You’re not just deciding who to send into which battle in Inquisition, you’re making important decisions that shape the future of Thedas. Each choice carries weight, and your actions can lead to a variety of outcomes. Inquisition is a highly personalized journey, where one wrong move could set in motion a series of events that alter the physical aspects of the world itself, making your Thedas – and your heroes – feel truly unique.
A Massive World to Discover – The world of Thedas has never been bigger or more detailed; it’s wide open, and ripe for exploration. Discover enemy keeps ripe for the taking. Unearth hidden caves filled with lurking creatures. Thedas is vast and dangerous, but uncovering its secrets can spell the difference between victory and defeat.
Intense, Strategic Combat – There’s no wrong way to play Dragon Age: Inquisition… except for the way that gets you killed. Fortunately, the optional strategic view gives you a god’s-eye vantage on battle. Time stops while you plan in this view, but if that’s not your style, you can just barrel ahead, crossbows blazing.