All Games Deals
Coupons by Games - 19 results
✦ Beautiful Car UI Pack for your next awesome 2D or 3D race Thrilling game like Traffic Racer, need for speed, hill climb racing
This Package includes
✦ Tons of different UI assets like progress bar,
panels, buttons, scroll bar, toggle buttons etc.
✦ Sprite Sheet is provided in High Resolution.
✦ Custom design Request are always welcomed.
💙💚💛 With Source (PSD) 💖💖💖
Please note main game screen background and promo is a placeholder
Cali Animation would like to give back to this amazing community! Want to make game development easier? These two games ‘8-Bit Space Shooter’ and ‘360 smash’ are extremely cheap!
- 8-Bit Space Shooter and Bubble Protect (Isometric & Regular included) Buildbox Template Files (.BBDOC)
- Xcode Projects for iOS (Extracted from BBDOC)
- Android Projects (Extracted from BBDOC)
- All the artwork (PNG) – You can publish the game with the existing graphics if you like.
- Instructions (Email for zip file)
- ALL mp3 game music & sounds
These were built from scratch in Buildbox and tested by the Cali Animation team to ensure the highest quality. We spent countless hours to bring you this bundle, however these games are not finished; which means there is major development needed. All sales are final, but we are here to help
Ice climber game for android IS A VERY SUPER ADDICTIVE GAME WHICH SIMPLE GAMEPLAY THAT YOU WILL FIND FUN, CUTE AND FOR ALL AGES, THE MISSION IS COLLECT THE COINS AND BEAT YOUR HIGH SCORE , THIS GAME IS VERY FUN BECAUSE YOU CAN USE CUTE COLORFUL CHARACTER AND ALSO UNIQUE LEVELS, SO LET’S PLAY THIS GAME . THE GOALS IS BEAT YOUR HIGH SCORE AND SHARE TO YOUR FRIENDS.
- High graph & Great graphics and music
- ADMOB INTEGRATED ( BANNER AND INTERSTITIAL )
- Great sounds and wonderful high-resolution graphics.
- Easy, intuitive controls and very addictive too.
- Rate Button
- Easy To reskin – No Coding Skills
Amazon Prime Members: Save an extra 5% on sale items at YAMASORO store !
Amazon Prime Members can now save an extra 5% on all yellow tag sale items at YAMASORO store !
It’s time to unleash the full power of your Xbox! With amazing online multiplayer functionality, you’ll battle top players from around the world in Call of Duty, Halo, and much more. If that’s not reason enough to pull the trigger, the subscription also delivers an epic monthly collection of free games. Topped off with exclusive discounts (even up to 75% off), this membership pays for itself on day one.
- Free games (up to $700-worth per year)
- Exclusive discounts & deals
- Online multiplayer & matchmaking
- Player-powered reputation system for the best possible experience
- Multiplayer network powered by over 300,000 servers
- Advanced network helps eliminate lag & cheating
Quantity is limited. Get yours before they’re gone!
60% OFF for Wired Video Game Headset from MIGVELA on amazon.com. One person one redeem.
Love gaming? Want to build your own games? The School of Game Design is the place to start. With courses for developers of all skill levels led by expert instructors, The School of Game Design helps you learn game development and design at your own pace, giving you access to an enormous library of step-by-step training videos. From the absolute basics to performing advanced techniques with Unity3D, and much more, lifetime access to The School of Game Design will ensure you’ll always be up to speed on the newest advancements in the industry.
- Access over 120 hours of easy to follow, step-by-step video training w/ access to all additional or updated training
- Receive support from instructors & professionals w/ over 16 years of game industry experience
- Enjoy unlimited access to thousands of dollars in royalty-free game art & textures
- Learn how to make advanced 2D & 3D games that you can publish anywhere
- Master computer modeling & animation techniques
- Develop both coding & digital artistry skills
Great course on learning how a simple game is developed. You’ll learn the basics of building using Gamemaker Studio, giving you the tools to then move on and start creating your own games. Some things you will learn include:
– Controlling your ship with the mouse and keyboard
– Adding multiple enemies and multiple enemy attack patterns that increase the difficulty over time.
– How to add a menu system, and a save and load system.
– The power of parenting objects to minimise the workflow.
– Creating multiple powerups to make the game more fun and engaging.
– Utilising simple, but useful, effects to make the game feel more alive.
– How to incorporate a boss fight that returns periodically, but offers more of a challenge each time.
– Great sites that give you free sounds and music to use in your own games.
Gamemaker can be used to make apps and games for IOS and Android as well, as it’s a great platform to start learning on.