All Discount Bundles
Coupons by Photoshop - 13 results
Packed with hours of professional-led, professionally-produced videos for smartphone photographers, covering dozens of topics, Polaroid University offers you the power to master smartphone photography. After all, your smartphone is probably your most commonly used camera, and the easiest way to document your life on Insta. Whether you use iPhone or Android, Polaroid University has a logical learning track for you.
- Access the entire Polaroid University library for 5 years
- Learn how to use your smartphone camera to its fullest from professional photographers
- Choose between iPhone or Android or learn how to photograph w/ both
- Explore fundamentals right through to advanced topics
- Understand how to use gridlines, slow motion, time lapse, panoramas, lock focus, & more pro tips
- Stream videos to all your devices easily
Grab the Cost-Effective Photo Software That The BBC Calls “Photoshop Lite”
Want the power of a top photo editing software but don’t want to break the bank to get it? Fotor is the solution. Whether you’re designing perfect Twitter covers, YouTube channel art, Facebook covers, Google+ covers, graphics, and more, Fotor has you covered. Combining cutting-edge photo editing and retouching tools, HDR photo capabilities, and an exciting array of frames, stickers, templates, and more, Fotor gives you total control of the photography process in a single, simple interface.
4/5 Stars, CNET
- Harness a wealth of basic editing, effects, & beauty retouching tools to create stunning photos
- Add drama & character to your photography w/ over 100 exclusive photo effects
- Create amazing Instagram & Facebook posts, posters & more w/ the new Poster Maker
- Emulate the vision of the human eye w/ Fotor’s advanced HDR tech
- Access a wealth of unique & updated photo frames, custom stickers, collage templates & more
- Design ads of all sizes easily for all your marketing needs
- Share social media-optimized collage templates & images directly to friends & family
In this course we work with 2 different versions of Adobe Photoshop in this course: Adobe CS4 and I also show you some visuals using Adobe CS6 – so you get a taste of both.
Why take the course?
When you have an image you may not always like the background that the image comes with. It can be quite frustrating to try to manipulate an image so that only the elements you want are left in.
Don’t miss your chance to get a humongous collection with 150 professional t-shirt designs from Designious.com!
Among these designs, you will find a lot of skulls, funny messages, cute animals, Japanese-themed designs, monsters, sugar skulls and many more. These designs are 100% vectors, meaning you can easily edit or scale them without losing quality!
Because their number of colors is kept at a minimum, you can easily print them on your t-shirts, hoodies or other types of garments without wasting huge amounts of money.
The best part is that they all come with an extended royalty license, meaning you can print and sell them right away, without any additional fees!
And with a price as low as 40 cents for a t-shirt design, this deal is a must-have!