In this course we will build a professional ransomware attack using java language (ethical hacking) , we will begin from theoretical part until we reach into experimental part
In this course will be see :
- Basics concepts of cryptography.
- Proposing an algorithm to encrypt the data target.
- Writing java code step by step in professional way.
- Sending an email into specific address.
- Building graphical user interface frame using java language.
We will build a malicious code (ransomware) , we will try to make this program works just in the destination where it is put, you will learn how you can hide this program in exe and SFX file to make this last undetectable and not suspicious for the target.
In addition after the target runs this malicious code , an email will be sent into attacker, the containt of this email are :
- Target ip address.
- Information about operating system and cpu architecture.
- The target administrator username.
- The target key decryption.
The functions which we will want to build in programming part are :
- Encrypting algorithm function which takes a text as an input and returns a byte table.
- A random name function which gives us a random text which will be a name of encrypting file.
- Generating important file which contains important data like the key and information to contact the hacker.
- Encrypring function which reads all files (image , text , music , video) for encrypting.
- A function which converts from string text to byte.
- Email class allows us to send an email into specific address mail.
We will also build the desktop decryption application to decrypt the data target ,you will learn how you can deal with different objects and coordinate between them to achieve our objectives.
This course is based in programming and coding, it needs to be patient and you have a willingness to build like this projects.