Do you LOVE listening to music?
Did you always wish to be able to play your favorite songs by yourself? (maybe while singing along as well?)
Are you tired of long winded YouTube lessons that get you nowhere?
Did you ever think that you’re just “not musical” and won’t be able to do this?
Well, I have exactly what you’re looking for, and you’re gonna love it. So if you love music – read on.
My name is Alon, I am the founder of GuitarHippies-com, one of the world’s top five most read guitar blogs*. I learned guitar completely by myself, and I am here to help you do it too, while solving a MAJOR problem in the music teaching world:
90% of the people who start playing the guitar – quit it within a year. (*source)
That’s a shame to hear, but I know EXACTLY why this happens – and I worked very hard to get the solution for you.
The Reason: Most teachers (online and offline) don’t really consider the player’s wants and needs. Most lessons’ final goals are too vague, too long winded, and lack a focus and understanding of what most people are really after – which is simply to play the songs that THEY love – out of their own hands.
NOT playing boring scales. NOT playing some useless, generic melodies. NOT to have a 70 minutes lecture on what’s a guitar strap.
I felt bad for seeing so many “beginners” lessons where teachers talk about scales or barre chords and other advanced stuff just to show off and waste your time. When throwing those things at a beginner, it just makes you wanna quit. I am here to give you the QUICK RESULTS.
The GuitarHippies’ Play Your Playlist™ system is geared towards one thing: giving you the ability to smoothly and joyfully play YOUR favorite songs.
NO ONE quits guitar when he’s actually successful at playing his favorite songs.
By the end of the course – you will have at your fingertips the ability to literally play 1000’s of songs – whichever ones you choose to. How?
SIMPLICITY. Playing songs on the guitar is way more simple than how most people teach it. It all comes down to just two ingredients, and don’t let anyone else tell you otherwise:
- The left hand – which needs to press down the correct chords at the correct time.
- The right hand – which simply repeats a steady strumming pattern over and over. (“down down up up down” for example)
With this attitude in mind, of making the guitar as accessible as it can really be, I designed a very logical order of lessons that will make sure you learn the topics in the most beneficial way.
DELIVERING THE RESULTS. Some of the core videos that will give you the keys to unlock 1000’s of songs:
- 5 Principles for Achieving a Clean & Beautiful CHORDS Sound.
- My Method for How to Easily Find the Correct Strumming Pattern for Any Song. (I struggled for years until I came up with this unbreakable method)
- Where to Find the Best Chord Charts for Your Favorite Songs and How to Print Your Own Custom DIY Chord Books of Your Favorite Songs.
- My 2 Hacks for How to quickly SUPER-LEARN New Chords, and Shortcut Your Way to Playing More Songs.
- How to SWITCH Between Chords Effortlessly, and Overcome the #1 Beginners’ Block to Fluent Song-Playing.
- The Methods and Apps that Will Help You Develop a Rock Solid Sense of Rhythm and Sound Like a Pro.
EXTRAS. In the second part of the course, we’ll take your skills even further and send you on your guitar journeys with a greater focus:
- 14 Ways and Techniques to Take Your Guitar Skills from Beginner to Intermediate.
- 10 Ways to Develop Your General Musicality.
- How to Give any Song a Funky Rhythm and Groove – In Order to Make a SPECIAL Cover of It.
- 6 Tips to Conquer any BARRE Chord (A Special Kind of Chords That Makes Many People Quit the Guitar…)
- How to Play gorgeous “fingerstyle” guitar.
- And More lessons that will enrich your skills and sound, with newer ones added regularly.
FANCY PRODUCTION AND VIDEO QUALITY:
- All the lessons are shot in 4K resolution in a boutique music studio.
- Multiple camera angles.
- Split screen teaching for increased clarity.
- Fancy graphics and animations flying in and out.
- Recorded through high end microphones and finished by a well known audio engineer.
- And just about everything else that’s available in 2017 to give you the best user experience and help you learn. You won’t find a similar level of production in all of Udemy’s other guitar courses.
Printable SONGBOOK: ON TOP of the lessons, you will also receive a printable PDF Beginners Songbook with over 35 songs that you’re encouraged to play while taking the core lessons, ALL THE SONGS ARE ACCOMPANIED WITH A DETAILED VIDEO LESSON that will show you the process of how I take any song from an online chord chart – and turn it into real, live music – the exact process that you will learn to repeat with your own favorite songs.
Some of the songs you will learn, ranging from classic rock to pop, country and more:
- Ed Sheeran – The A-Team
- Bob Marley – No Woman No Cry
- Pink Floyd – Wish You Were Here
- Oasis – Wonderwall
- Green Day – Time of Your Life
- John Lennon – Imagine
- The Eagles – Take It Easy
- Ben E. King – Stand By Me
- Jason Mraz – I’m Yours
- Bob Dylan – Knockin’ on Heaven’s Door
- You Are My Sunshine
- Outkast – Hey Ya
- Old Crow Medicine Show – Wagon Wheel
- Leonard Cohen / Jeff Buckley – Hallelujah
- The Lumineers – Ho Hey
- Lukas Graham – Seven Years
- Florida Georgia Line – Cruise
- Bright Eyes – First Day of My Life
- Red Hot Chili Peppers – Dani California
- Sublime – What I Got
- Rolling Stones – You Can’t Always Get What You Want
- And many others – while even more songs’ video lessons are added regularly.
Udemy Coupon Code : https://www.udemy.com/guitar-super-course/?couponCode=FB—-
Share with your friends :