Great Business Development Reps come in all shapes, sizes, and backgrounds, but there are some common things in all successful ones, thinking outside the box.
It’s not enough to blindly follow a process: the modern selling landscape has changed drastically in the last 15 years. Now, we live in the world of hyper-personalization and educated buyers. Great business development representatives must be able to adapt to the changing landscape and think for themselves.
Business development is all about communication, from cold-calling prospects to maintaining long-term relationships, to sharing information and ideas with colleagues and other stakeholders. That means the business developer must be able to speak and write clearly and confidently, as well as listening with an empathic and open mind so as to be able to address others’ needs and concerns.
Business development requires not only understanding one’s own business, but also that of competitors and of the market as a whole. Part of gaining that understanding is simply researching and listening with an open mind, but part of it, too, is collecting and analyzing data. Knowing which market segments respond to what types of campaigns, how large the market is, and whether the market is currently changing will give you the leg up.
In this course I’m going to provide you with advanced business strategies for achieving exponential growth and transforming your company into a high-profit leader.
I’m going to show you how to attract and keep great clients, while running a profitable and efficient business.In addition, I will help you to maximize your most valuable client relationships, and to develop a breakthrough personalized business development plan to mine the untapped potential in your business.
You will gain a new understanding of the business development process that will enable you to implement superior business plans.
What you’ll learn in this course:
- Essential communication skills that empower you to masterfully handle pivotal moments in your career
- Perfect your body language to maximize your success
- Improve conversation skills to leave a positive Impression
- Leverage the power of storytelling to help your message resonate with your audience
- Methods to create, validate, and communicate requirements that accelerate decision-making
- How to deliver quick wins that drive end-user adoption and long-lasting solutions
- Building trust and credibility
- Learn how to build strong client relationships
- Asking proper questions, challenging all assumptions, and understanding the context of every interaction
- Proposals, recommendations, and presentations that sell ideas
- Use competition to your advantage
Udemy Coupon Code : https://www.udemy.com/advanced-business-development/?couponCode=SALE100
Share with your friends :